Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Travel Day

I am so thankful my phone arrived before I went to SF!

I've already adjusted this week's workouts, but it's okay. I skipped yoga last night because the weather was beautiful - so I ran 6 miles at Sand Run instead. I only ran 3 on Monday ('cause I knew I would be running last night), but I ran them fast!

Today is a rest day or, possibly, an in-room yoga day depending on what I feel like doing when I arrive in SF. Tomorrow and Friday, I'll run before the conference. I have a speed workout in mind, but we'll see. I'm not ready to commit to it yet.

I like my new phone, although I really wish my case had come. I'm borrowing a friend's case for the next couple of days, so it'll be okay. I need to get my contacts from my old phone, but I'm unable to use Verizon's backup assistant (stupid broken touchscreen). After last night's run and dinner at Metro, I stopped by the Verizon store in the hopes of getting them to transfer my contacts. Unfortunately they were closed. Oh well.

Time to get some work done before heading to the airport. This is going to be a quick trip (and my first red-eye flight on Friday).

No comments: