Friday, January 06, 2012

Review: Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen


Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen
Julie and Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes, 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen by Julie Powell

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I would have given the book 3 stars, but the last quarter of the book was hard to get through. It was simply too long. You can tell it was based on a blog - which is fine because, mostly, the writer did an okay job of weaving a story. It seemed like she had trouble finding the end, though.

It was a neat project, and I'm glad she recorded it. I wish I'd read her blog instead of the book - except I was a little offended at her disrespect toward her readers. It might have been a misguided response to the shock that anyone was actually following her project.

View all my reviews

No comments: