Wednesday, January 04, 2012

And I'm sick.


I'm sick, which is really annoying. I always struggle with whether to rest or push through. I tend to push through.

And I'm at work, and I wonder whether I should work from home to keep my germs at bay. I have a meeting this morning, so after that - if I continue to cough and blow my nose - I will head home. Aaron actually stayed home today, which is an extremely rare event. Makes me wonder if tomorrow is going to be much worse for me.

Would resting today help?

I also brought my stuff for the gym because, you know, I might feel up for it.

Mostly I feel okay - my throat hurts quite a bit and, as of right now, that's the extent of it.

(And honestly what I'm most afraid of is falling behind in my training for the DC half-marathon. I don't want to crash and burn. I have friends who are running the race as well, and already I am certain I will be the slowest of us. I don't want them to have to wait around a super-long time for me.)

No comments: