Thursday, December 01, 2011

Haven't been slacking, I swear!

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. I have a post queued up for Punkin Chunkin, but I need to get my pics off my camera for it first. I've been working, and we've moved offices:

my new cubicle
I've run the Home Run for the Homeless 4-miler on Thanksgiving - and achieved my goal! I came in just under 40 minutes.

I've celebrated Thanksgiving with Aaron's family, once with a spaghetti dinner and again with a turkey dinner. I made stuffing. It was kind of a fail - I should know better than to use something other than Stove Top as my base!

The Girls on the Run fall season ended. I'm going to miss those girls! And I have a few pictures from the 5k, but, of course, those are still on my camera too.

And I'm making running plans and trying to increase my base. The first part of next year is going to be a little crazy. I have two half-marathons scheduled - one is for PRing (the DC RnR race) and one is for mentoring (the Cleveland half).

There's also a longish trail race I'm interested (VERY interested), although I admit that I slightly fear trail running - in the winter, no less! I know that I'll need to abandon my time goals, and I tend to get discouraged when I don't see progress.

In any case, a November recap and December goals post will be next - don't want this to get unbearably long. And given how often I actually post, anything more than a sentence or two is probably too long.

No comments: