Monday, November 14, 2011

Busy


Well, that was a packed weekend, so I'm definitely glad we stayed in Friday night. We ate leftovers and watched Bridesmaids. I had a single beer - and way too many medications because my sinuses decided to go on the attack.

Saturday was busy:
  • 5-mile race
  • stop at Fleet Feet for new laces and sport beans
  • lunch at Chipotle
  • leaves
  • shower
  • Target and Petsmart
  • dinner at Tremont Tap House with friends
  • after-dinner drink 
  • and then in bed by midnight for ...
A busy Sunday:
  • GOTR 5k
  • shower
  • drive to Columbus for a memorial service
  • home around 7:30 where I gratefully ate frozen pizza, drank Oberon and watched football
This week is shaping up to be busy, so I hope I can stay on track (to avoid having to post another weepy race recap). I tried to figure out my schedule this week, but it's difficult (for my lazy ass, at least).

No comments: