Well, that was a packed weekend, so I'm definitely glad we stayed in Friday night. We ate leftovers and watched Bridesmaids. I had a single beer - and way too many medications because my sinuses decided to go on the attack.
Saturday was busy:
- 5-mile race
- stop at Fleet Feet for new laces and sport beans
- lunch at Chipotle
- Target and Petsmart
- dinner at Tremont Tap House with friends
- after-dinner drink
- and then in bed by midnight for ...
- GOTR 5k
- drive to Columbus for a memorial service
- home around 7:30 where I gratefully ate frozen pizza, drank Oberon and watched football