Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Sumpin' Wild

OMG, I ran a half-marathon yesterday! In under 2:20 (just barely, of course). Recap coming later because I have work to do and because I'd like to give it a little more thought than usual.

And I'm still evaluating the aftermath :)

In the meantime, enjoy this crappy cell phone picture of a delicious beer: the Lagunitas Little Sumpin' Wild, which is a Belgian-style strong ale first enjoyed at Lockview and then at home after procuring our own six-pack from 101 Bottles.


BTW, the reviews of 101 Bottles are interesting. I've never once felt the staff was condescending; mostly they've been really helpful or pretty clueless... but maybe I'm a beer snob these days? Nah, I drank Sam Adams Oktoberfest last night and Miller Lite last week.

No comments: