Friday, August 12, 2011

Open windows

The weather has been fantastic - perfect for running, riding and sleeping. We turned off the air, and it was actually chilly this morning.

It feels like fall, and I am not ready.

I'm also not sure if I'm ready to run 12 miles tonight after work. Rockin' Friday night, huh? But it opens us up for the rest of the weekend, so that's good. I bought some running shorts yesterday. They're not exactly what I'm looking for, but I'll give them a shot.

I also bought a(nother) running skirt because it was on sale. Feels slightly too small, but maybe that'll be motivating when I wear it?

FWD:

Don't worry - I bought a new gray compression t-shirt to go with. Wouldn't want to wear it with one of my turquoise tops. (I also looked into buying a turquoise running skirt from RunningSkirts.com, but it looks like all of those skirts come with  underwear, not shorts underneath. My thick thighs need the shorts.

No comments: