Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 Personal Questions


(From Caitlin at the Healthy Tipping Point.)


What are you really good at?  What are you really bad at?
Good: writing, trying new things
Bad: pushing myself, eye-hand coordination

Have you ever been in a car accident?  What happened?
Yes, several. The most pivotal was the accident that claimed my mom's life (hit head on by a drunk driver in 1981). Others include a few rear-endings (my fault) and a little sideswipe incident I'd like to forget. I've also been in two scooter and one motorcycle accidents. The first scooter one was shortly after I got the Stella, and I panicked and locked up the rear tire. The second one was when my rear tire went flat in a relatively high-speed turn. The motorcycle accident was last year when I hit a hubcap in the middle of a turn and the front end wiped out.

Why did you attend your college?
I went to Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Honestly I chose it because it was pretty and a respectable distance away from home. I applied in August before my senior year, was accepted by October and didn't apply anywhere else.

Describe your morning routine today.
Today, I got up around 6:30. I showered last night, so all I had to do was wash my face, put in my contacts, put on some makeup and get dressed. I was out the door by 7 to have a pre-work coffee stop with Aaron.

Have you ever snooped through someone else’s things? Did you find anything interesting?
I used to be the queen of snooping. I found plenty of interesting things - things that kind of taught me a lesson about snooping.

What do you think happens when you die?
You decompose.

Are you superstitious?
No.

Do people think you are younger or older than you actually are?
Younger, but I've noticed that I'm getting carded less these days. I'm almost 36, so I guess it's time.

How did your parents’ relationship influence you?
My parents' relationship isn't melodramatic or tulmultuous, and I don't put up with that. Fighting isn't for me.

What were the three happiest moments of your life?
I'm not sure.

No comments: