Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mid-Week

Last night's run wasn't quite as good as Tuesday night's, but it was still good - my pace was under 10:30. Maybe there's hope for me yet.

Tonight is a little cross-training on the elliptical or bike followed by some lifting. Tomorrow's a rest day. Saturday is a 9k race, so Sunday's 13-miler will be more about finishing and feeling good than anything else.

Notice what's missing? Yeah, totally bonked on yoga this week. And the studio's closed next week, so I'm definitely going to have to explore home practice more.

In scooter-related news, I fear my kickstart lever on the smallie is bent. Aaron says the high compression is probably to blame. Not sure if the lever's bent or if it's the quadrant. Hopefully just the lever; Aaron shall investigate when I get home. (And let's all hope that I get home without having to push-start it because that could  go really poorly.)

No comments: