Thursday, June 23, 2011

You say it's Thursday?

I can't believe how quickly this week has gotten away from me. A two-day, out-of-the-office sales meeting will do that, I guess. I feel completely off-track. I've run twice this week and will hit the gym at lunch for some weights. If the weather holds out, I'll run tonight after work and then run 6 miles Saturday morning before heading down to Athens for the night.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing my OU friends, but I'll miss those who can't join us. I'm also hoping that I can get dinner at Jackie O's on Saturday night. Spelt pizza and microbrew, please!

We are also hoping to actually RIDE down to Athens. The weather is looking favorable. I'm also thinking about going home on Sunday via Columbus, but I'm not sure about that. I haven't had enough time on the Triumph this year, and that's just a tragedy.

Another tragedy is my Cub that still isn't on the road. I'm hoping to remedy that in July. Poor Aaron. :)

But no more pushing!


No comments: