Friday, June 10, 2011

So cliche, but so glad it's Friday!

The weekend is almost here! So glad.

We ran before work this morning, which was the first time in a while that we'd done that. I need to remind myself EVERY MORNING that running before work is a good thing. Pleasant temperatures + getting the run out of the way = goodness. This morning's run was a little rough (four beers plus this cold I seem to be fighting), but according the plan, it was to be an easy run so that was nice - slower pace than Wednesday evening's sauna run.

(It's so nice having a piece of paper to tell me to do an easy run.)

This weekend is a break from scooter fun times. We have a wedding tomorrow, and we need to fit in a run as well. Next weekend is Band Camp, which might be the best rally ever. Not sure what bike I'm taking. There's a chance that I'll ride there, and if I do, I'll just take the Triumph. If I don't ride out, I'll probably take the smallie. It'll be interesting to see how it does on the hot dog run on Saturday. There's a stretch on Route 7 where it's 55 or 65 and uphill. Definitely need to fill up with the highest octane available!

No comments: