Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What's next?

As I wait for the verdict on my Speed Four, I find myself looking toward the future. I may be disappointed if they decide not to total the bike -- although I'm not sure exactly what I'll do if they do total it.

I am very interested in the Moto Guzzi V7 Classic and the Cafe version. We're going to Columbus for a wedding on Friday, and there's a Guzzi dealer sort of on the way ... we are definitely stopping so I can sit on the bikes and see what I think. (I need to call the dealership to verify that they have the bikes. The website claims they do, but motorcycle shops NEVER have up-to-date sites.)

In other news, I've been running every morning for the past month and a half. Last week, Aaron decided to join me, which has been good, especially for my speed. Tomorrow morning, I have to get up even earlier to take a friend to the airport. She's going to Italy -- how cool is that? Anyhow, I'm not sure if I'll feel like running when I get home, but I suspect I will. Given my early morning wakeup call, I should try to wind down and get some sleep.

Dreaming of motorcycles...

No comments: