Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Healthy girl?

I'm not really the health kick kind of girl. I happily had pizza, wings and beer for dinner last night.

But yet I find myself reading blogs by healthy chicks. The intent was to find some running blogs, but it seems the ones I like best are also ones who focus on the whole body.

Today started out with the regular 2.5-mile run -- fastest I've done outside! -- and now I'm drinking coffee and water following my cocoa rice cake with peanut butter (so good). I popped a calcium supplement and a Vitamin C pill. I'm looking forward to my lunch: salad with goat cheese, walnuts, cucumbers and champagne vinaigrette. I have an afternoon snack of carrots. Eek! At least I'm eating steak for dinner.



damaged Speed Four
Originally uploaded by adrienna


Triumph update: The insurance company totaled the bike, and the value was disappointingly low. The upside is the buyback was also pretty low. So I'm buying back the bike, we're going to do the repairs ourselves (well, Aaron's going to repair it; I'm just going to buy parts), and I'll ride it for another season or two. I have to admit that I was getting a little excited thinking about buying a different bike. But that'll have to wait ...

No comments: