Thursday, April 02, 2015

Review: Big Little Lies


Big Little Lies
Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the second, maybe third time I've attempted to read this book, and for some reason, this time it clicked. I think I had trouble with the playful format that covered some serious topics. (Plus I couldn't keep a lot of the parents straight, although I think that may have been intentional.)

It's been awhile since I read a book with several likable characters, so that was refreshing. I found the ending a little unsatisfying, particularly with two of the main characters, but I don't want to give away too many details. (Actually, maybe I didn't care for the ending much at all.) Still, a decent read, and I continue to like the author's work.

View all my reviews

No comments: