Friday, August 29, 2014

Duncan

Not much to update on Duncan, but I figured I would update a little.

He was normal last night, maybe a little twitchy? But honestly he's always a weird cat, so it's hard to say if we're seeing more weirdness than normal or if we're projecting after yesterday's episode.

I called the vet this morning, and I talked to one of the techs. She said that since his appetite is normal and he's acting normally right now (no diarrhea or vomiting, regular activity levels), I don't need to bring him in. Just keep an eye on him and watch for any changes. I'm keeping a log, so hopefully yesterday's episode is the only one!

Although honestly, I do expect another episode at some point and a vet visit sooner than later, but maybe he'll just be mild and weird his whole life :)

No comments: