Monday, April 28, 2014

Weekly Recap

Sometimes I simply cannot believe that I signed up for a marathon. It's six months away, and training starts in two months.

These two months are kind of weird. Base-building, one might say, but my base is probably fine. So I guess I just keep on keeping on. At some point, I need to figure out what my plan will be.

Last week:

Monday: rest
Tuesday: pilates + 3 quick miles + 3 NoBo miles
Wednesday: 5 easier miles
Thursday: awesome 6.2-mile interval run (12 quarter-mile repeats)
Friday: rest
Saturday: 3.5 NoBo miles + ~4 trail miles
Sunday: 10 easy miles

Oops, I never made it to the gym this week. Need to remedy that! But I covered about 35 miles last week with a speed workout and a long run. Not bad.

I should talk about goals for Cleveland soon. I'm still not sure if I have them. I'll be working the expo beforehand, which isn't conducive to rest so it might be better to just take it easy during the race. We'll see.

No comments: