Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Acceptance


Workouts have been sporadic lately. That's not good, but I'm not going to stress about it - I've been busy, and yet I've still been somewhat consistent. 12-15 miles running, 1 yoga, 1 strength-training. That's not enough as far as ongoing fitness goes, but it's enough for now.

This week:
Monday - off
Tuesday - 3-4 miles on the treadmill (gym date with Aaron!)
Wednesday - strength-training, 2 miles on treadmill (lunch gym date)
Thursday - 3-4 miles (outside hopefully)
Friday - 2-3 miles maybe (outside hopefully)? I have my extraction at 9 am and can't drink anything beforehand, so obviously I can't do much of a workout that morning - hydration is very important, you know.
Saturday - off
Sunday - off

And hopefully on Monday, I can go back to normal. I'm off next week - yay! - and I want to sleep in, work out, clean and do laundry. And that's about it.

No comments: