Tuesday, November 01, 2011

October Recap

Untitled Document
Oh, October. I kind of fell apart.
  • 13 runs
  • 63.3 miles
  • 1 half-marathon (PR!)
  • 1 5k (PR!)
  • 2 strength-training sessions - both last week, so maybe I'm on the upswing with strength-training?
  • no yoga
November, shall we work together to kick some ass?

I signed up for the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge and Pile on the Miles - maybe that'll help. I only have the Thanksgiving 4-miler to "train" for, so I have to motivate myself???

In any case, we're going out of town this weekend (Thursday night through Sunday night), so I'm realistically hoping that we can run once while in Delaware (for Punkin' Chunkin'!). No long run this week, though, but I ran 4 miles this morning. I think we'll have to run tomorrow morning too (instead of Thursday - the weather is conspiring against us).

I'm also hoping that I can get in a mile (at least) tonight with the girls. The 5k is quickly approaching! We'll do the practice 5k next week, and then the real 5k is Nov. 13. I hope we're ready! (Of course, ALL of the girls will finish.)

P.S. I love that running over 60 miles in October is me falling apart!

No comments: