Monday, October 17, 2011

Back to Training

This was the first time in a long, long time that my DailyMile weekly report sucked - where I didn't even get any "awesome" or "gnarly" or "great."



It's pathetic that I feel it's important to mention that I actually ran 4 miles, not 3 (I probably got in a mile with the girls on Tuesday night).

This week, back to normal, although it's going to be hard to keep the distances up since there's no endurance race in the future, only the Thanksgiving 4-miler.

Monday: hill run after work (4 to 6 miles)
Tuesday: GOTR
Wednesday: intervals on the treadmill before work (4 miles)
Thursday: GOTR, maybe yoga afterward if I can get there in time
Friday: easy run (4 to 6 miles, depends on when the weekend run is)
Saturday or Sunday: 8 mile run

So I guess, we're looking at 20-24 miles minus GOTR mileage. That's where I want to be with mileage, so it's time to make it happen.

Hmmm... strength-training is missing from that list, unless I hit yoga. Let's say I plan on doing strength after GOTR on Tuesday and Thursday.

And oh, there are so many other things to post about: the trip to Boston (boo, we didn't run there), the wedding, the new scooter (say wha?). No time right now.

No comments: