Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Wrap-Up

At Christmas. I was the big winner. With the goodies I got when I  visited my parents and the goodies I got over the weekend, I am a lucky, lucky girl.

Mick gave Lynda this watch 25 years ago.




The watch, in particular, is really special. Aaron's father gave it to Aaron's mother 25ish years ago. He had it all fixed up for me, and I am honored to have  it.

I've been up for a couple of hours, but I haven't done much. I folded some laundry and started another load, I  ate some leftover corn casserole and a clementine, and I've -- of course -- read my Google Reader. I need to  work out (snow and wind are keeping me indoors) and go to the store, but that's for later. For now, I'll read some and let my breakfast settle before attempting my treadmill workout.


I'm glad to have this week to chill out. I have a little dilemma about Wednesday's tattoo, but I'll figure out if I want to switch or stick with my original. I was 100% certain on what I wanted, but now I find myself torn. It'll take me so long to make another appointment! 

Speaking of making appointments, I am in dire need of a hair cut. I really should do that. 

No comments: