Friday, December 31, 2010

Grilled bananas are not for me.

Caitlin at Healthy Tipping Point is a big proponent of grilled bananas, but I just don't agree. They were fine, but not worth it. I had them with Cream of Wheat and a tablespoon or so of chocolate-peanut butter chips (I would have taken a picture, but it wasn't worth it). Oh well. Future experiments will be a great success, right?

I ran for 60 minutes today. The whole time, stopping only for a minute to flip chicken wings (seriously). I was slow, but pretty consistent. Then I did abs and upper body. Too bad working gets in the way of doing THIS MUCH activity every day! Actually, I'm just kidding -- I'm pretty consistent with the working out, and I'm working on my endurance. I could push harder, though. I think most of my problems working out are in my head.

It's the last day of 2010, and we're heading to Parkersburg to ring in the new year with some friends down there. I'm looking forward to a low-key, fun evening. It's almost 2, so I should probably get cleaned up and pack for my quick trip south.

No comments: