Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another Casual Saturday

As I sit here and wait for Aaron to return home from the shop, I know I should be doing something more productive than playing on the internet. I could, one, apply makeup and finish getting ready. Two, I could read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Three, I could knit. Four, I could do my taxes. Five, I could clean the bathroom, among other places.

But instead, I've perused Facebook, read a couple of fashion-related blogs, and caught on up the few knitting boards I read. Now cleaning up my Google Reader.

I do have a new knitting challenge coming my way (and it's not like I've actually perfected basic knitting, so I don't why I'm doing something else!): twined knitting. I just got this book from Knit Picks, and I'm eager to start experimenting. There are some really cool hats that I can't wait to try.

While I finish getting ready, go watch the old guy beat up the young guy:

No comments: