- Jan. 16 - Dirty Snowflake Prediction Run (4 miles, trails)
- Jan. 24 -
Winter Buckeye Trail Half Marathon---- dropped out b/c of calf
- Feb. 14 - Dirty Love 10k Trail Run
- Feb. 27 - Chili Bowl 5k ---- not registered, won't do if I don't think I can PR
- March 6 - Shamrock 15k
- April 10 - Athens Half Marathon
- April 24 - Glass City Half Marathon
- April 30 - Salt Fork Spring Challenge (10.4 miles, trails) ---- need to beat my 2015 time!
- May 15 - Cleveland Half Marathon
- June 5 - Great Breweries 25k (Belgium!)
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
I have a bunch of races coming up. While I would love to see some PRs, I want to be injury-free. So everything, as far as a training plan, is in flux. I'm registered for a lot, and I need to be healthy by April. For the HMs, sub-2:10 would be okay, right?