Monday, April 22, 2013

Back at it.

Last week was a bit of a recovery week after the Athens half-marathon. I scaled back my workouts (btw, that, coupled with the Boston stuff, affected my attitude) -- although I will note that this scaled-back week is more than I used to do in two weeks, probably!
  • Monday: day of rest and recovery (more from Sunday's debauchery than the HM)
  • Tuesday: yoga
  • Wednesday: 5-mile run, faster than HM race pace
  • Thursday: 3.5-mile trail run (slow, but enjoyable... and hard)
  • Friday: strength-training
  • Saturday: 12-mile run, last 3 miles at faster than HM pace
  • Sunday: rest
All in all, solid. 20.5 miles + a strength and a yoga. This week, back to normal. Nothing is really written in stone except for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Well, and Monday's strength-training is done since I did it before work.
  • Monday: strength + 6-mile run (mile repeats)
  • Tuesday: 4-mile hill run
  • Wednesday: 6-mile run
  • Thursday: strength, maybe easy 3-mile run
  • Friday: easy 3- to 4-mile run or rest
  • Saturday: 11-mile run
  • Sunday: rest or strength

No comments: