Monday, December 26, 2011

Last day of nothing!

Already feeling a little better than this morning. Still not 100% by any means, but I think I'll be able to run tomorrow. I'm currently watching Crazy Stupid Love, and hopefully I can return it - via my own two legs - to the Redbox tomorrow. In thinking about goals for 2012, I'm coming up a little short with ideas. Obviously there are running goals ( maybe a two-hour half in the fall?), but I should probably look off the running path too. Getting the house on the market, figuring out what's next, etc. Spending more time in the kitchen, making meals at home will help free up money for the house. Sadly my Christmas money went to paying for my wisdom teeth basically. I used some Kohl's cash to help me buy a cast iron Dutch oven. It's not a Le Creuset, but it'll do. Also I really don't get the Ryan Gosling thing.

No comments: