Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Post-Half

Last night, I ran about a mile with the girls, and I felt fine. Because the weather's being a whore, I'm going to the gym tonight to do my first complete run. I'll take it easy, of course. I'm considering just running on the track (13 laps = 1 mile) and not paying ANY attention to time and speed like I would on the treadmill. But I kind of hate running on that track unless I make an interval workout of it. Run 1/2 mile, do some sort of strength activity, run 1/2 mile, etc. It's worked pretty well in the past, so maybe I'll try that tonight for about 3 miles. It's all very fuzzy because I lose track of how many times I've gone around the track.

GOTR was good last night. The workout involved the girls running and thinking about what they're grateful for. Silent(ish) running was a little strange, especially since the girls were pretty rambunctious during the warmup activity. I was grateful for a little quiet last night :)

No comments: