Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Crazy


Last night, the girls were quite rambunctious! I can't say that I blame them. After all the rain and cold weather we've been having, this new sunshine is quite exciting. Despite my cold, I had to take advantage of it and get in a 3-mile run last night after GOTR (I was jealous that they were running, but I was teaching and doing lap-counting, so I didn't get to!).

The 3-mile run was tough, unfortunately. My breathing wasn't very good, and I had trouble finding my rhythm. Let's hope tonight's 3-miler - the last before the Towpath half - goes a little more comfortably.

I am feeling better. I slept much better last night (two beers and Nyquil probably helped), and I feel pretty good this morning. Aaron and I had coffee at Nervous Dog before work (rode the Triumph for the first time in a month!), so now I'm drinking a little OJ and lots of water. So glad to be on the upswing!

No comments: