Friday, January 21, 2011

Who did this?!


Poor Dallas
Originally uploaded by adrienna

This morning, I noticed that Dallas was missing some fur. It's not a patch, like it's falling out -- more like a line. I guess Valentino shaved her? It's not tender or irritated/burned (like when Winston went behind the stove and burned his little arm). Very strange. She doesn't seem to care though.

FYBO was a great time, although I'm sad to have left Durham. I don't know if I want to live there, but it's a great city (and yeah, I might want to live there, but that's a moot point given the housing market in Akron). I didn't take many pictures, but I took a few -- need to get them off the camera.

Being somewhere sunny made it tough to come back to Ohio. Snowy, gray skies (although I see the sun peaking out right now -- too bad it's 15 degrees). I'm having trouble getting up in the morning, but I'm hoping next week will bring morning workouts again. My mileage is down a bit for this month (thanks to the trip, the sales kickoff, and general laziness), but I'll survive.

I did sign up for a 5k next month. I hope the roads are clear for it. I run so slowly when I'm dodging ice! (This might be a 5k where I don't improve my time from previous ones, and I'm going to have to accept that.)

No comments: