Monday, July 12, 2010

Cartwheels for the ET3


Cartwheels for the ET3
Originally uploaded by adrienna

We've added a new toy to the stable: a 1981 Vespa Primavera ET3. I'm so excited that I did cartwheels! It's a pretty cool bike. This one wasn't imported into the US, so it doesn't have the big, DOT-regulation turn signals or a battery. These are good things since that eliminates some electrical issues.

It's running (check my Flickr for a short video of it running), but it does need some TLC - new clutch plates, new bracket for the exhaust, new tires, etc. - but nothing major.

I can't wait to ride it! And now I'm thinking about the Corsette. I was so jealous of my friends who did it last year! But at the same time I'm a little worried about doing damage to the bike - man, am I getting ahead of myself!

No comments: