- Thursday: 4-mile run
- Friday: 2.5-mile walk + 20m weights
- Saturday: rest
- Sunday: 10-mile run
Total mileage for last week was 19 -- that's very much short of 30, isn't it?
And this week started off with a rest day! Not looking like 30 is in the cards this week either.
- Monday: rest
- Tuesday: yoga + easy run
- Wednesday: tempo run
- Thursday: yoga or strength + easy run
- Friday: easy run or walk
- Saturday: shorter long run
- Sunday: rest
And with that said, I have nothing else to say! It's December, so it's busy with stuff.
- This weekend: my parents' house
- Next weekend: friends' house for party on Friday, anniversary party on Saturday
And then it's Christmas -- and MY HOLIDAY SHUTDOWN. I can't imagine how much I'm gonna sleep. I have absolutely no plans for the week, and for my waistline, I should probably make some. Of course, it's not really a week off, it's more like three days with the holidays there.
Is it bad that I want to skip the holidays?