Tuesday, December 11, 2012

No plan

Yeah... last week's intentions went to hell and I finished up the week as such:

  • Thursday: 4-mile run
  • Friday: 2.5-mile walk + 20m weights
  • Saturday: rest
  • Sunday: 10-mile run
Total mileage for last week was 19 -- that's very much short of 30, isn't it?

And this week started off with a rest day! Not looking like 30 is in the cards this week either.
  • Monday: rest
  • Tuesday: yoga + easy run
  • Wednesday: tempo run
  • Thursday: yoga or strength + easy run
  • Friday: easy run or walk
  • Saturday: shorter long run
  • Sunday: rest
And with that said, I have nothing else to say! It's December, so it's busy with stuff.
  • This weekend: my parents' house
  • Next weekend: friends' house for party on Friday, anniversary party on Saturday
And then it's Christmas -- and MY HOLIDAY SHUTDOWN. I can't imagine how much I'm gonna sleep. I have absolutely no plans for the week, and for my waistline, I should probably make some. Of course, it's not really a week off, it's more like three days with the holidays there. 

Is it bad that I want to skip the holidays?

No comments: